Romex SIMpull 250′ 12-2 Non-Metallic Cable Electrical Wire NM-B copper
- by entering your model number.
- Southwire’s Romex SIMpull type NM-B may be used for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C
- NM-B cable is primarily used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches, and other loads
- NM-B cable may be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls where such walls are not wet or damp locations
- Voltage rating for NM-B cable is 600 volts
- Copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper